Join Our Team
Port Orchard Plumbing is always eager to add skilled tradesmen to our team. Our compensation benefits include:
- Competitive wage and opportunities for bonuses
- Company sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance with premium coverage rates for employees and their dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Vacation and sick leave
- Training and development
- And more
Put your hard-earned plumbing skills to work by joining the Port Orchard Plumbing team.
- Identify and repair residential and commercial plumbing problems
- Maintain professional standards while managing customer expectations
- Inform customer purchase decisions
- Knowledge of plumbing repairs, maintenance, and installation techniques.
- Knowledge of plumbing codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
Serving Kitsap, Mason, Pierce and more!
Available in Mason, Kitsap, and Pierce Counties, our plumbing, piping, and septic services bring solutions to the problems our customers face – from leaky faucets to sewage disasters. The smallest leaks can ruin your water pressure and even leak to mold infestations, so leave nothing to chance and get your plumbing system inspected by a professional.